There’s more than one way to make money with resell rights products and if you put your mind to it, you’ll be able to profit from resell rights products from many angles.
Here’s what I do to increase the sales of ANY resell rights product I acquire.
1. I offer more. I make the main offer even sweeter by adding a complimentary bonus to the original offer. For example, if I was in the weight loss niche selling a piece of software that calculated your body mass index, my bonus could be a report on ‘The 10 Do’s And Don’t Of Dieting’.
2. I sign them up to my list. This can be done automatically with the request of a programmer or if you don’t have one at hand, I recommend you send you customer to a squeeze page so that they are forced to sign in. If you don’t like being so forceful, you can allow them to opt-in to your newsletter on the download page, or allow them to bypass this option with a link below the form that says, ‘No thanks, I’ll pass…’
3. I provide a one-time offer. After they’ve made their purchase, DON’T send them to the download page! Why not offer them another product? This is where I make my own one-time offer page which will contain an irresistible collection of all my dieting and exercise technique PDFs for one low price, collectively worth a lot more if bought separately. The trick here is to make it a real one-time offer and make it an absolute no-brainier for your customer.
4. I send them to the download page. This is where I provide the products they bought and recommend other products (as an affiliate) towards the bottom of the page which will compliment what they’ve already bought. This may not work all the time because some niches are not catered for so many products. Works best in popular niches such as weight loss, internet marketing, relationships etc.
5. I tell them to make money. Somewhere after the download links and before the extra recommendations I’ll provide a link saying that they can make money right away by promoting the product they’ve just bought. For this to work, everything should be set up through an affiliate merchant such as ClickBank or PayDotCom. Provide your customer-turned-affiliate with their affiliate link, tell them where to sign up and provide them with text ads, banners, graphics, articles.. basically with enough for them to take action. Depending on the niche you should explain how they will make money, who pays them and how often.
You can apply just one of these techniques and they will work, but I recommend applying all of them in time to get the most ‘punch’ out of your resell rights products.